If you want to be as ripped as the guys in the photos on NoxyFuel’s website, supposedly all it takes is some serious training and a scoop of this pre-workout powder.
Of course, most of us don’t look like bodybuilders, but that does not mean we can’t benefit from a pre-workout supplement such as NoxyFuel.
Here is my research on whether NoxyFuel is beneficial for all users.
The NoxyFuel blend contains a large list of ingredients. I discuss a few main ingredients below:
Arginine Matrix.NoxyFuel’s arginine matrix includes arginine alpha-k, arginine ethyl ester, and L-arginine. Arginine increases nitric oxide, which increases vasodilation, or dilating of the veins. This allows nutrients and oxygen to flow more freely. It also gives weight lifters a more veiny appearance. 
Creatine Matrix. The creatine matrix includes creatine monohydrate, dicreatine malate, and creatine ethyl ester. According to the University of Maryland Medical Center, creatine increases lean muscle mass and enhances athletic performance. Creatine is especially beneficial for high intensity interval (HIIT) training like weight lifting or sprinting. 
According to the Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, creatine monohydrate is “the most extensively studied and clinically effective form of creatine” used to improve exercise performance. 
Citruline Malate. This naturally occurring amino acid is used to treat fatigue and muscle weakness. Bodybuilders also use it to improve athletic performance and energize workouts.  According to a study published in the British Journal of Sports Medicine, citruline malate provides energy to exercised and overworked muscles. 
Vitamin B12. Like all B vitamins, vitamin B12 helps turn food into energy. It also maintains healthy red blood cells, which carry oxygen and nutrients to the muscles. 
Directions for Use
Take one serving of NoxyFuel 30 to 45 minutes before an intense workout. A serving can be 1 – 3 scoops, depending on your tolerance level. When beginning NoxyFuel, start out with 1 scoop and gradually work your way to the full amount.
There are 45 scoops of NoxyFuel powder per canister. NoxyFuel is intended to be used 5 out of 7 days per week. Do not use it more than 5 days in a week.
Who It Is For
Pre-workout supplements provide an energy boost that most users can benefit from. More energy before a workout leads to higher intensity exercise and higher calorie burn.
That said, pre-workout supplements are most beneficial for users who are trying to build muscle and burn fat rapidly.
Here is what some users have to say about NoxyFuel on eSupplements.com.
“This stuff is a real power booster. It will provide you a boost of energy for your workouts and increase performance . . . I seem to be recovering a little faster after my workouts.” –Hardcore
“NoxyFuel works really well as a preworkout supplement . . . my muscle mass has increased over the last month.” –Ryan
“I feel like I have really improved my workout performance . . . improved focus and alertness.” –Howard
“Improved energy during workouts and increased strength . . . tastes good too.” –Aaron S.
How Long Does It Take to See Results?
Results vary depending on your level of fitness and your chosen NoxyFuel dosage. However, the manufacturers claim you will feel an energy boost and better concentration with the first dose.
Those who make more drastic lifestyle changes like more intensified workouts or more restricted eating habits will see results faster than those who do not. But, NoxyFuel is not an easy fix and will not produce results if you do not put in the work.
Finding the Best Deal
If you buy more than one canister from the official site, you save money.
• 1 canister: $49.95
• 2 canisters: $89.95 + free shipping
• 3 canisters: $119.95 + free shipping
• eSupplements.com: $49.95
• eBay.com: $44.95
NoxyFuel makers offer a 90-day guarantee. You can use a full canister and return it if you are not happy with results.
The 90-day guarantee period begins when you make the order, not when you receive the package. You can return one used or partially used canister and any canisters that are still sealed.
The Bottom Line
For those who are looking for a safe, effective creatine supplement, NoxyFuel may be a good option. NoxyFuel contains ingredients proven to intensify and energize workouts.
If you are looking for a quick fix to help you lose fat or gain muscle, this is not the product for you. NoxyFuel is intended for those who are willing to work hard to gain muscle mass.
1. “Argining: Heart Benefits and Side Effects.” WebMD. Available from: http://www.webmd.com/heart/arginine-heart-benefits-and-side-effects
2. “Creatine.” University of Maryland Medical Center. Available from: http://www.umm.edu/altmed/articles/creatine-000297.htm
3. Buford T, Kreider R, Stout J, Greenwood M, Campbell B, Spano M, Ziegenfuss T, Lopez H, Landis J, Antonio J. “International Society of Sports Nutrition position stand: creatine supplementation and exercise.” Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition. 2007. Available from: http://www.jissn.com/content/4/1/6
4. “L-Citrulline.” WebMD. Available from: http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-1245-L-CITRULLINE.aspx?activeIngredientId=1245&activeIngredientName=L-CITRULLINE
5. Bendahan D, Mattei JP, Ghattas B, Confort-Gouny S, Guern M, Cozzone PJ. “Citrulline/malate promotes aerobic energy production in human exercising muscle.” British Journal of Sports Medicine. Available from: http://bjsm.bmj.com/content/36/4/282
6. “Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin).” University of Maryland Medical Center. Available from: http://www.umm.edu/altmed/articles/vitamin-b12-000332.htm